Sunday, April 22, 2007

More about ACT

Another thing about the ACT is to come in there with high intensity. This may sound a little silly, but based on the length of this test, the moment you start losing interest, you miss out on a lot of easy things that you should get right. Last year I almost fell asleep on the reading section, needless to say I only got 23 on it when my other nscores were 26, 27, & 31. It can definitely affect you. When they say get a good nights sleep, they are telling the truth. I really hope everyone does well, because a high ACT score means so much for college, but it is still just like any other test. If you're into it mentally, you can't help but excel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definately agree with that statement especially with the reading section (namely the prose fiction passages). A good natural science passage should be able to keep a typical Payton student entertained though.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home